Wireless printers have come of age. Nowadays, you will easily find a type that offers great performance yet with reasonable price. What’s more, top items come with extra features such as Wi-Fi connectivity, Wi-Fi Direct, Mobile Device Printing, NFC (Near Field Communication), Cloud print and more.
Wireless printers have become more accepted and appreciated today. You will find many brands and types with each claiming to be the best. The following are some of the key features of a good product:
- Decent Speed: It prints in relatively high speed despite connecting wirelessly to devices;
- Adequate Ink: The printer holds sufficient ink to allow for continuous printing or large volumes before needing refilling. Some versions will print as many as 4000 pages in black and 6500 in color;
- Easy setup: Connecting the printer to the devices and initiating printing is easy. This is achieved through Plug n Play or following a built-in setup wizard;
- Good Resolution: The print quality will be high courtesy of high resolution. Some will come with an Editing Software and LCD screen for improving the image before printing;
- Versatile: Other than printing, a good printer also copies, scans and sends/ receives fax; and
- Affordable: Despite providing high-quality prints and decent speeds, top types are pocket-friendly.
In this review, we look at the top 10 best reasonable wireless printers in 2018 that are suitable for home or/and office use.
Best Wireless Printers in 2018
- 10. Brother, HLL8350CDWT Wireless Color Laser Printer
- 9. Canon, PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All-In-One Color Inkjet Printer
- 8. Epson, Expression Home XP-430 Wireless Color Photo Printer
- 7. HP, Envy 7640 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer
- 6. Canon, MG5720 Wireless All-In-One Printer
- 5. HP, Envy 5530 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer
- 4. Canon, Office and Business MX922 All-in-one Printer
- 3. Brother, HL-L2340DW Compact Laser Printer
- 2. HP, OfficeJet 4650 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer
- 1. Brother, HL-2270DW Compact Laser Printer
10. Brother, HLL8350CDWT Wireless Color Laser Printer
Brother HLL8350CDWT Wireless Printer features dual paper trays (200 sheet and 500 sheet capacity) for fewer refills. It supports both black and color printing with the fast printing up to 32 ppm.
Brother HLL8350CDWT wireless printer has the advanced security features help protect against unauthorized access to device. It offers easy and fast printing solution courtesy of Wi-Fi Direct, and is compatible with Apple iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, or Windows Phone mobile device.
9. Canon, PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All-In-One Color Inkjet Printer
The canon PIXMA MG3620 is an All-In-One (Print, Scan, and Copy) wireless printer that appreciated by many people for its simple yet stylish design, space-saving design and compact nature.
The Canon PIXMA can easily print in fast speed (9.9IPM in black and 5.7IPM in color) and scan photos and documents directly from your mobile devices (iOS and Android). The printer can also print 2-sided documents for saving your paper usage by up to 50%.
8. Epson, Expression Home XP-430 Wireless Color Photo Printer
Epson Expression Home XP-430 Renowned for easy navigation and setup, which is targeted at home users. It comes in a handy and compact size and can easily be placed in many areas. The all-in-one wireless printer is all you need for Print; Copy; Scan and Photo. It features a built-in high-resolution 2.7-inch LCD display together to easily print, copy and scan.
The good wireless connectivity and Wi-Fi Direct option allow for easy linking to smartphone, tablets, wireless network and Wi-Fi enabled devices. Red-eye removal and other options make editing easy with this printer. It comes with a 100-sheet paper capacity and is also a scanner and copier.
7. HP, Envy 7640 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer
HP Envy 7640 Wireless printer Sending documents, images or photos from your smartphone, tablet or any other device for printing is easy with the HP Envy 7640.
The All-in-One printer supports mobile printing and comes with instant ink ready. The printer offers good speed and resolution, is easy to setup and use, and also works with most devices in the market. The printer produces lab-quality photos and laser-quality documents with minimal ease. It is compatible with windows 10 and also supports printing from NFC-enabled devices.
6. Canon, MG5720 Wireless All-In-One Printer
Canon MG5720 Wireless Printer Wirelessly printing from tablets, smartphone or devices in a network is uncomplicated with this printer from Canon.
The MG5720 prints in both black (12.6 IPM) and color (9.0 IPM). It can print in single or two-sided duplex and is also a copier and scanner. It produces quality prints courtesy of 9600 x2400 dpi for color, 600 x 600 dpi for black and Easy photo Print.
It works on most paper types and sizes and uses quick-drying Instant Ink. The handy printer also supports Airprint, canon Print, Mobile Printing, Google Cloud Print, and borderless photo printing. It is easy to setup and works with iPad, iPhone, Android and tablet.
5. HP, Envy 5530 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer
HP Envy 5530 Wireless Printer is an all-in-one color printer (Print, Copy, and Scan) prints with the speed of up to 8ppm in black and 5.2 ppm in color.
It has a maximum resolution of 1200dpi which produces laser-sharp documents and lab-quality photos. The HP Live Photo option allows sharing of videos whereas the automatic two-sided printing saves paper and time. This HP Printer is compatible with Windows 10 and hence the printer driver update may be required.
4. Canon, Office and Business MX922 All-in-one Printer
Canon MX922 wireless printer is fit for home or business. It revered for its good printing speeds and quality prints. It also doubles up as a scanner, fax and copier and is compatible with smartphone, tablets and Wi-Fi enabled devices.
The all-in-one printer supports mobile and wireless printing. It is fully-integrated, comes with built-in auto duplex printing, is compatible with both individual and combo inks, and supports Google Cloud Print. The built-in 3.0-Inch LCD Display screen helps you for easy navigating the functions. It comes with the high-speed printing of 15.0 ipm in Black and 10.0 ipm in color.
3. Brother, HL-L2340DW Compact Laser Printer
Brother HL-L2340DW Compact Lazer Printer prints in monochrome, auto duplex, and doesn’t rely on ink. It produces the 2400 x 600 dpi resolution to allows for the production of high-quality documents and images.
The wireless printer easily connects to a wireless network, or devices like smartphone and tablets. It can print up to 27 ppm and its large 250 sheet paper capacity reduces the frequency of loading paper.
2. HP, OfficeJet 4650 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer
HP OfficeJet 4650 Wireless Printer makes printing within a wireless network easy. It’s compatible with smartphone, tablets, and other Wi-Fi-enabled devices.
The All-In-One printer comes with Instant Ready Ink, supports Mobile Printing, 2-sided Printing, and Airprint. It works with HP 63 Ink cartridges and various paper sizes including 4×6, 5×7, 8×10 inches and No. 10 envelopes. It can print 2-sides page, that cuts your paper use by up to 50%.
1. Brother, HL-2270DW Compact Laser Printer
The HL-2270DW monochrome laser printer comes with built-in wireless capacity and is fit for the home or office. The compact printer prints up to 27 pages per minutes, has a maximum resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi, and a paper tray with a 250 sheet capacity.
The fast laser printer also features automatic duplex printing, 700 pages starter toner, 32 MB memory and replacement toner cartridge (2,600 pages). The package includes CD-Rom (Printer drivers and Manual), DR420 Drum Unit, quick Set-up Guide and AC Power Cord.
The above best cheap wireless printers review come in handy for people who search for quality printing, scanning and copying. It guarantees you of reliability, efficiency, user-friendliness and easy setup.