Massage chair is the best tool when you need to relax and ease strain and pressure from your body. This fairly large and bulky accessory is designed to apply pressure or simulation on certain points thus making you more relaxed, soothing any aches, and reducing fatigue.
Advanced types offer a combination of massage techniques including shiatsu, kneading and rolling. The advanced technology and increased acceptance of this special chair have led to different products. After comparing the different brands and types based on performance, quality, effectiveness, design, price and more, we now reveal the best ultimate massage chairs for this year.
Some Features to Notice
- Quality Construction: It’s made from high-grade and durable materials that can withstand daily use. It also supports your weight without undermining performance;
- Good Design: A good product will conveniently support your weight and fits in the designated space. Mostly they come in nude color to complement the surrounding decoration;
- Massage Coverage: Some chairs accommodate the entire body, others target mainly the upper region and shoulders while some chairs work on the lower back or/and thighs. The right chair has large coverage to work on the different pressure points; and
- Massage Styles: Massage is classified as basic vibration, rolling, shiatsu or kneading. Top-class massage chairs offer a combination of the styles and can also be pre-programmed while budget chairs come with the basic minimum.
Other important considerations include ease-of-customization, brand reputation, price, and warranty.
Best Ultimate Massage Chairs in 2018
- 10. BestMassage, Electric Full Body Shiatsu Massage Chair
- 9. Kahuna Massage Chair, SL-Track
- 8. BestMassage, Curved Long Rail Shiatsu Massage Chair
- 7. RELAXONCHAIR, MK-II Plus Full Massage Chair
- 6. Real Relax, Full Body Zero Gravity Shiatsu Massage Chair
- 5. KAHUNA MASSAGE CHAIR, SM-7300 Kahuna Superior Massage Chair
- 4. Ideal Massage, Full Featured Shiatsu Massage Chair
- 3. Massage Chair, L-Track Kahuna Massage Chair
- 2. Wellexo, 2-In-1 Shiatsu Full Body Massage Recliner Chair
- 1. Luraco Technologies, iRobotics 7 Medical Massage Chair
10. BestMassage, Electric Full Body Shiatsu Massage Chair
The EC-06C massage chair by BestMassage comes in a more updated design to provide better relaxation. It features 30 air bags along with the built-in heat system. 20 of air bags are located at the lower body section for leg, thigh and feet massage to achieve fatigue relieving massage.
The flexible and smooth fabric allows the chair to comfortable adapt to your body’s contours for better stimulation. It features multiple intensity for varying the sensation from weak to strong and vice versa, while the Heat Intelligent Roller mechanism provides wide-ranging motion. Made from faux-leather, this massage chair is quite comfy though.
Weight Limit: 250 pounds
9. Kahuna Massage Chair, SL-Track
The Kahuna massage chair SL-Track is a renovated technology that combines 2 features, the S-track and L-track into 1 chair. The maximum operation of 30-minute massage session with five-minute interval adjustments help improve blood circulation for the whole body, reduces fatigue, and combats stress and genital disease.
The special vibrating mechanism providing 3 levels to boost buttock blood circulation, which very suits fo those who sit for the long working time. It features 4 different auto programs (including yoga stretch program and new dynamic stretch program), manual program, 3 interchangeable roller widths, and 3 zero gravity positions. This massage chair can accommodate users weighing up to 280 pounds and up to 6 ft 3 inches tall.
Weight Limit: 280 pounds
8. BestMassage, Curved Long Rail Shiatsu Massage Chair
This curved long rail massage chair by BestMassage is revered for providing quality Shiatsu massage. Using the “SL” type space curved technology with the total massage length of 88cm which can massage from shoulder to thigh removing all your fatigue after the operation.
The built-in control button on the armrest is super convenient within one simple touch to release the tiredness. The ergonomic chair produces mild to intense sensations/vibrations depending on the selected mode (knock; knead; knead & tap), and this reduces tiredness, strain and also improves flexibility.
It also comes with Bluetooth speaker for enhancing the relaxation by relying upon soothing music produced in 3D surround sound. This long rail massage chair also features the hidden wheels for easy moving around.
Weight Limit: 198 pounds
7. RELAXONCHAIR, MK-II Plus Full Massage Chair
Boasting of newly-improved features and design, the RELAXONCHAIR MK-II Plus Full massage chair not only offer deep massage but also the full body stretching as well. This full body massage system (from head to toe) will boost your blood circulation so that you can experience muscles and joints recovery.
Made from top quality soft grained synthetic leather, the chair is thoughtfully designed for easy mobility with is light weight, so everywhere is your comfort zone. The zero gravity multi-function massage chairs will elevate your feet to the same level as your heart for relieving the discomfort of back pain.
The massage chair features 4 automatic massage programs, 3 manual program (tapping, kneading and combo), and 3 massage speed control. All of these programs can be controlled conveniently via the one-hand operation remote control which has the large screen and is easy to understand. The well-built and sturdy chair can support up to 183 pounds.
Weight Limit: 183 pounds
6. Real Relax, Full Body Zero Gravity Shiatsu Massage Chair
The Real Relax massage chair offers Full Body and Shiatsu massage. Its features 35 air bags that are located around the arm, shoulder, legs, thighs and butt section.
The 8 fixed massage points inside the backrest give the whole back massage for the complete relax. To relieve arm tension, there are 4 big air bags providing 360-degree compression around the arms while another 4 airbags for shoulder compression and the other 20 airbags to wrap the legs and give the ache relieving massage.
The Real Relax massage chair claims to promote the blood circulation and improve metabolism as it comes with the heater inside the seat cushion part and a rollers massage for the sole of feet. One thing to notice is the arm rest area may feel a bit tight.
Weight Limit: 166 pounds
5. KAHUNA MASSAGE CHAIR, SM-7300 Kahuna Superior Massage Chair
This massage chair from Kahuna SM-7300 is built for those with heavy body figure. It incorporates different massaging techniques including knocking, tapping, kneading, shiatsu, tapping+knocking.
The built-in 5 disparate programs (Recovery, Yoga-Stretching, Pain Relief, Refresh, and Relax) deliver a one-of-a-kind massage experience. This SM-7300 massage chair offers SL-Track with a 6-Roller system that makes you feel as if being massaged by 6 different hands. Another unique selling point of this SM-7300 massage chair is the one-touch zero gravity position and allows 30-minutes massage per session and adjustable time by 10-minute intervals.
Weight Limit: 320 pounds
4. Ideal Massage, Full Featured Shiatsu Massage Chair
This full-featured massage chair from Ideal Massage is ideal for shiatsu and deep tissue massage. It is large enough to accommodate large and tall users and features a smooth design that adjusts the user’s physique and contours.
It features 4 massage modes (shiatsu, spinal rolling, kneading and vibrating), while the automatic mode gives you multi-functional massages with the different combined massaging methods.
The chair comes with 3-D intelligence that resembles true human touch and delivers longer massages for 30 minutes uninterrupted massage. The chair features the built-in heat therapy for the back is perfect for muscles relax and 6 kneading balls located in the soles of the feet for pain relieve.
Weight Limit: 200 pounds
3. Massage Chair, L-Track Kahuna Massage Chair
The Kahuna brand has several good massage chairs under its belt. Among its popular option (besides the KAHUNA SUPERIOR MASSAGE SM7300) is this LM6800 L-track massage chair.